Time: 6 Mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 dash paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Wash as well as dry chicken breasts and also put them equally in crock pot. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Sprinkle pkg. of Hidden Valley Cattle ranch salad dressing mix over poultry.
- Shower hen breasts with 1 tablespoons thawed butter.
- Cover as well as cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Melt remaining 1 tbsp butter in a medium pan along with minced garlic and saute a little.
- Add cream of chicken soup, the 8 oz. of cream cheese dices, 1/2 mug chicken broth, dried Oregano as well as dried out Parsley flakes. Stir on medium heat up until smooth.
- Include blend to crock pot, cover again as well as remain to prepare on low for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hrs.
- Serve over buttered egg noddles.