Time: 4 Mins
- 4 small potatoes, diced or 4 small potatoes, chunked
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans kidney beans or (15 1/2 ounce) cans chickpeas
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon good quality curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan or frying pan. Include seasonings, saute for 1 min or so.
- Include onions and saute for 2 – 5 mins.
- Include both containers of Rotel.
- Put blend into crockpot. Add potatoes as well as canned beans to crockpot.
- Permit to crock on low for 6 – 9 hours or above for 3 – 5 hrs, depending upon your crockpot.
- Serve over rice or with makki di roti (indian cornbread).