Time: 7 Mins
- 2 lbs lean ground beef or 2 lbs venison
- 2 medium onions, diced (1-1/2 cups)
- 2 green bell peppers (1-1/2 cups) or 2 red bell peppers, diced (1-1/2 cups)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded or grated (3/4 cup) (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced spring onion (optional)
- Brown ground beef, breaking meat right into little pieces, cooking till pink vanishes from meat.
- Put right into bowl-shaped sieve and also drainpipe.
- Location prepared meat and all various other active ingredients right into crock pot as well as mix completely.
- Prepare on High for 4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.
- *** If you can still see private grains of rice, maintain food preparation it till they disappear.
- Sprinkle cheese and also springtime onions over each offering, if preferred.