Time: 7 Mins
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/4 lb)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 can (16.3 oz) large refrigerated homestyle buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- Additional freshly ground pepper
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with food preparation spray. In slow cooker, mix both soups, brew and onion. Arrange chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt as well as 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dot with butter.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hrs. Uncover; shred hen, using 2 forks. Mix in peas as well as carrots. Rise heat readying to High. Cover; chef while preparing dumplings.
- On job surface area, roll biscuits to squash to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut each biscuit into 4 strips. Area strips in stew, pushing carefully with back of spoon to submerge in fluid. Cover; cook over heat setting 1 hour thirty minutes or till dumplings are extensively prepared. Sprinkle with parsley, egg as well as additional pepper.