Time: 2 Mins
- 2 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 oz uncooked campanelle pasta (2 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes with herbs
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into cubes, softened
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- 1 package (5 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves
- Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix broth, Italian spices, salt as well as pepper flakes.
- Mix in hen. Cover; cook on High heat establishing 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till hen is prepared via (at least 165 ° F). Mix in pasta and also tomatoes. Cover; chef on High heat setting 25 to thirty minutes or until pasta hurts, stirring twice.
- Stir in cream cheese and also Parmesan cheese till cheeses melt. Stir in spinach till wilted. Allow stand covered 5 to 10 minutes or until a little thickened. Mix prior to offering.