TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our eCommerce website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and the sale of products through this website. By using this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “We”, “us”, and “our” refer to the eCommerce website.
- “You” and “your” refer to the user of this website.
- USE OF WEBSITE By using this website, you agree to use it only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- PRODUCTS All products listed on this website are subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue or change any product at any time without notice. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- ORDERS By placing an order through our website, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to these terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- PAYMENT Payment can be made using a valid credit or debit card, PayPal or any other payment method specified on the website. By making a payment, you confirm that you are authorised to use the payment method and that you will not dispute the payment with the payment provider.
- DELIVERY Delivery times may vary and are not guaranteed. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of products, howsoever caused. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon delivery of the products.
- RETURNS AND REFUNDS We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used to place the order.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the eCommerce website or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this website, any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in this website, or any products or services obtained through this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which we are based. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. The terms and conditions applicable to your use of this website and the sale of products through this website shall be those in force at the time you access this website and/or place an order.